PU Coated Oxford

0 votos
perguntou 8 Abr em Boteco por lengdf (120 pontos)
Advantage
Waterproof Fade-proof Flame-retardant Anti-UV Anti-static Heat insulation Hydrostatic pressure
180D,210D,260D
Chungage canvas / oxford fabric can be used for enormous assortment of ability. Home interior andclothing design applications. Cotton fabrics - gauze fabrics, Asa fabric, Oxford cloth, canvas, fabric, cutSupport Group, lace fabric, embroidery fabric, brushed microfiber 4) Oxford / canvas fabric
Red, blue, white, green and customized
Tent,truck cover,cargo cover,Ship cover
High quality Oxford inspired Canvas Prints by independent artists and designers from around the world. Independent art hand stretched around super sturdy wood frames. Printed with durable, fade-resistantinks. Turn your home, office, or studio into an art gallery, minus the snooty factor.
FAQ
Q: How can I get the quotation?
A: Email us. We always reply you as soon as possible (normally in one day).
Q: Can we get extra discount for large quantity order?
A: Sure! You will always have our discount support for large quantity order.
Q: Can I get a fabric sample?
A: Yes. We can offer you free A4 samples as your requirements. But if you are the first time cooperating with us, the postage fee will be paid by your side. When you make the order, we will deduct the fee on the payment.
Q: May I visit your factory?
A: Sure. Welcome to visit our factory any time. We can also pick you up in the Nanjing airport and station.
Q; What's your Payment terms?
A:Usually T/T in advance, or L/C.
Q:What’s your usually delivery time
A:Samples within 1 day. And 20GP Full container is usually within 7 days.
Package PE bags, kraft paper or Customized
Company Profile:
Yangzhou City Xieqiao Tarpaulin Co.,Ltd in 1999 has been researching, manufacturing and distributing tarpaulin and canvas products for many years.We are located in Industrial Park of Wuqiao Town,Jiangdu District,Yangzhou City,Jiangsu Province,China. Our company is one of the largest tarpaulin manufacturers in China.We are a high-tech tarpaulin system enterprise which includes researching,testing,manufacturing and marketing tarpaulin products.PU Coated Oxford

Entre ou cadastre-se para responder esta pergunta.